Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Zui jing bi jiao fan, bi jiao fan, bi jiao fan....

Yes, this is the best song to describe my mood. Lately, I really do not have the appettite to do anything. Making matters worst, my Final exams for speacial semester is THIS FRIDAY! I have no mood to study... whoever thought that can hua bei fen wei tu qiang one, go eat sai la!

My life is in a total mess... how did I get myself so tangled up, I wonder... Signals are sent but not the right ones were receieved. *sings Jay Chou's An Hao* so sad... things and people I really care for and think about just go away. Others which I do not need just keep coming. I don't want it. What should I do? What can I say? I've said what I needed too, I've tried what I wanted too. Maybe I wasn't trying hard enough... I think I will lose myself if I erase you.

Who am I waiting for to pick me up once again? Am I going to open up to anyone again? The crystal which is being disintergrated into finer pieces is finding it harder to shine as brightly as before. Now I've becomed a stray cat again. Liu lang arh~~ liu lang....

Mood: smearing of colours

2 comments:

xt said...

Hey, long time no see. Why you seem so depressed? still because of him? Hope you will lighten up soon. Meetup when u're free ok?

QueenPig said...

*pat pat*

jay jay rocks! ^^ let's go k!