Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ironically, Happy Birthday to Myself lol

OK, I will sing*type* myself a song today...

Happy Birthday to ME,
Happy Birthday to ME!
Happy Birthday to ME-EEE!!!
Happy Birthday to ME, ME, ME, ME ,ME!!

haha jus being bored, since it's been awhile i updated my blog.

Watched Alice in Wonderland today. Was really great. A nice Self Present too =) *reminds me to believe in the impossible, even if others think u r crazy, BELIEVE IN URSELF*

Daddy treated me to Japanese A la carte~ So full n bloated from sashimi.

I might not be able to have a happy birthday anymore in the future. Oh wells, Bday is jus like any other day anyway =/

Was suddenly inspired to compose a song today. I'm barely 50% done. I have no idea how to go about writing one either, but I'm gonna come up with it somehow. The feeling is just burning in me, and the melody flows in. I hope I won't lose this "feel" b4 my song is completed. LOL

No comments: