Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Simple is Beauty

It's been awhile over the years. I guess most of us have graduated from blogspots to other more interactive options of social media, say twitter or tumbler? Even Facebook is too old school now.

I spent some time reading through my older posts. I am truly surprised that my younger self was a 'genius' in certain sense. I had a way with words. Simple and to essence. Till this day,I could even relive the moment I had felt years back in time.

Have I changed? Have I forgotten? Have I chosen to escape? These past fews years in work society has dulled my senses. I no longer feel as intellect and sharp. I feel ashamed. I feel like a retard and dimwit! I haven't matured a single bit. Not enough.

Words cut. They hurt. I've grown old and forgetful. I have becomed too comfortable with the temporary comfort. I have greed. I indulgded in what did not belonged to me. Now I shall have to pay the price.

No comments: