Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hurray for GEOGRApHY

I love GEOGRAPHY~~~! LaLaLa

Oh yeah~ Finally in the first week of school reopen, TODAY, I have my first GEOGRAPHY lessons. I just love it. ^^ <3

Hoho, I'm taking 2 GEOGRAPHY modules this semester. The modules are Urban Climate and Environmental Sustainability. The former is more of physical compared to the latter. Sadly, the all the other physical modules offered this semester were already taken by me before. So, I'm trying out this NEWLY offered module Environmental Sustainability. It sounds rather cool and applicable to Singapore. Best of all, it's taught by one of my favourite lecturers last semester ^^ Mr Harvey Neo. He's really a cool and fun lecturer, though rather monotonous. I'm looking forward to more video clips for the modules. I've yet to attend this lecture but I'll update u guys tmr on it. Meanwhile, I have my hopes up pretty high.

Well, other modules ain't that bad either I guess. I'm taking lv 2 Malay language, sociology of Tourism, New media and communication intro and ENGLISH REMEDIAL. <--- Damn I hate English language. Cant they just test my oral and not my written =x?? I ended up in English remedial classes cos of my sucky grade for GP, C6. Hey, don't luff, I knew i wouldn't do well for GP cos i wrote out of context for my essay and only realised in the end of the exam. Screw me, I was probably too stressed out for my A lvl. Oh well...

Mood: Sunny yellow ^^/

No comments: